Me and my Mum. Hmm, I suspect you don't need to be Columbo to work out that this was taken several glasses of vino down the line..the ruffled hair and shiny chin don't help to conceal my slightly daft expression. I also appear to have developed a shiny left boob...interesting. At least Oscar and George didn't appear to mind too much...
Baring in mind they were surrounded by 20 0dd fairly loud, tipsy 'grown ups' I think they did remarkably well. I only wish we had slept as well last night!
Come on then, hands up how many people were playing golf at 1am this morning...That's my Mums birthday present sorted. Rob was quite into it as well...
Ooh, the concentration! (slightly hindered)
I can't say I have much in the way of exciting resolutions for this coming year, apart from those I am keeping close to my heart. Other than that,
* No alcohol again. Ever. No really.
* No more chocolate. Ever. (heehee)
* More exercise (possibly a walk to the shop where they stock wine and Lindt chocolate)
* Open my Etsy shop at long last!
* Grow some weird stuff at the allotment. (I don't mean illegal weird stuff, more odd varieties of beans, etc.)
* Celebrate being 30 - we decided last night that we are going to hire a VW camper van for the week and be hippies.
* Continue to be very happy with my lot.
Happy New Year. xxx