The lovely Tracy at Pinkpurl gave me an award! Hurrah! I feel very clever and special indeed. Unfortunately I now have to share 7 weird facts about myself (that is part of the deal, apparently) So here goes...
1) I love seafood and shellfish, but the mere thought of tinned fish makes me gag. I am sure I would be 2 stone lighter if only I liked tinned tuna. Every diet I have ever attempted seems to recommend it. Yuck. It smells of cat food, seriously.
2) Everyone thinks my hair colour is natural. It isn't. SHHHH!!! (not sure how normal it is to have such a serious amount of grey hair at my age, but it's not the end of the world, worse things could happen)
3) When I first met my husband I didn't like him. He does know that. Thankfully he grew on me. I like him a lot now.
4) My husband and I got together, moved in together and got married within six months. We scared a lot of people, but I think they have recovered, mostly. We have just celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. I realise we have a long way to go, but I am looking forward to every moment.
5) I work as an estate agent, but trained as a Nursery Nurse. No one EVER sets out to be an estate agent. Why would you? Having said that, I do love my job.
6) I have secret ambitions to open my own shop one day, which would be a bookshop come florists come coffee shop. With a few arty crafty bits and pieces thrown in for good measure.
7) I quite fancy Simon Cowell. But it's ok, because my sister in law does too.(Nic, if I have to suffer I'm bringing you down with me) I can't believe I told you all that. Now THAT is weird.
Tracy, I may now need counselling after that little lot, but feel I can sleep safely in my bed for getting it off my chest. Phew. Now, the best bit is that I get to pass the award on, so to 4 of my favourite fellow bloggers (can you hear the manic laughter?!) here you are...your blogs always cheer me up and make me smile!
I am rubbish on computers (that is fact number 8) and therefore instead of clicking on these as links (no idea how to do that) you shall have to look under my list of favourite blogs where you will find those lovely ladies listed above. I look forward to your weird facts.Heeheehee...