After reading The List Writer, Driftwood and Ali's blogs on bedsides, I thought I would share mine.
Within easy reach of my pit are always the following...
1) Books books and more books- a novel, a poetry book, a recipe book, an interiors book and a short stories book.
2) Weleda Skin Drink...the most fabulous moisturiser on earth
3) Chamomile oil-as recommended by the List Writer and now from me to you-If you ever have trouble dropping off at night you must invest in a bottle of chamomile oil. It's magic!
4) Candles-please note the cupcake shaped candle, a gift from my Mum.
5) My wedding tiara. Not really necessary to keep on my bedside table- obviously I only wear it on Sundays- but I do love the pretty sparkliness of it and it reminds me of a fabulous day.
6) Notebook and pen- for 2am when I suddenly remember something work-related.
7) Red rose corsage-usually ends up pinned to various outfits
8) Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir perfume. Absolutely bee-yootiful.
19) Burts Bees lemon cuticle butter-fabulous stuff, my hands are constantly in an out of water at work and wrecked as a result, this lemon scented stuff works wonders on my cuticles.
10) Neals Yard Rose Water
11) Kiehls lipbalm-my desert island essential!
12) My alarm clock-how I look forward to the day when I no longer need one!!
13) A lamp.
I only hope no one starts a post on chests of drawers...gulp. I can't remember what colour mine is, it's covered in so much junk.
So there you have it.
Sweet dreams. x