I have been tagged by Carolyn from Craftsby Carolyn to fill in the following info about me..not very exciting news I'm afraid, but here goes!
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, I was 19 and working as a private nanny for three children, a 6 week old, a 3 year old and a 7 year old. How did I do it?!
What were you doing 1 year ago?..
celebrating just over 2 years of wedded bliss, doing the same job I do now, but didn't have a blog and hadn't learnt how to make jewellery! Had just found out I had an allotment from the local council.
Five snacks you enjoy:...
1) Marmite on toast
2) Mini Cheddars
3) Pitta bread and houmous
4) Digestive Biscuits
5) toasted teacakes with butter (it did say enjoy!!)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
1) Buy a cottage by the sea in Cornwall
2) Fly out to Canada to see my brother and his wife (do I get brownie points for that, Nic?!)
3) Buy my husband an Aston Martin
4) Quit the day job (I don't get people who say winning the lottery wouldn't change their lives- why bother doing it then?)
5) Have a shopping splurge in Selfridges
Five bad habits
1) Leaving ironing until the last minute
2) Being rubbish at housework
3) Pulling faces down the phone at boring clients (like I'm doing now...grrrrr)
4) Putting the phone down and saying 'Oh shut up' after a conversation with boring clients...(just being honest)
5) Not being very good in the mornings until at least 2 cups of tea have been consumed.
Five things you like doing
1) Sleeping in on Sunday mornings
2) Sitting in bookshops surrounded by loveliness with no time constraints
4) Walking on the beach in winter in Cornwall
5) Looking out to sea in Cornwall from the warmth of a cafe with a latte to hand and the papers spread out
Five things you would never wear again
1) A mini skirt- I would be locked up
2) This shirt- I have managed to dribble tea all down the front of it this morning and I fear the stain will never come out
3) Linen trousers- I love them but always look like a hot sweaty crumpled mess by the time we arrive anywhere
4) A pink dress which I wore to a wedding about 4 years ago- I love it but it doesn't love me. I can't part with it though, it's beautiful.
Five favourite toys
1) Our camera- blogs wouldn't be the same without it
2) Ipod- brilliant.
3) Laptop- ditto
4) Our combi charger which we take camping, does a camera, ipod, mobile phone, the list is endless. A fab piece of kit
5) My big bead box- It relaxes me instantly, looking at all the glittery sparkliness.
So there you go, hope you haven't dozed off. Sorry no photos today but am at work ..shhhh!!