Monday 8 December 2008

Seven

Well good afternoon folks. It's taken me a while to keep up with the rest of the blogging world and do my list- kindly passed on by the lovely Alison AGES ago. Sorry about that, but I got there in the end. Really must work on my list of Celebrities I admire. I am not great with celebrities, it must be said. Anyway, here goes,

7 Things I plan to do before I die:
1. Have a family
2. Visit my brother in Canada
3. Buy a VW camper van and use it as our family car. Whilst wearing love beads, obviously.
4. Learn to dance so I can impress people at weddings (as well as get invited to more weddings)
5. Open a huge cafe with a florists in one corner, book shop in the other and a deli/gift shop/crafty section thrown in for good measure.
6. Learn to sew more than a button on.
7. Live by the sea

7 Things I do now:
1. Make a lot of soup
2. Sleep whenever I can
3. Cut out recipes and tips from magazines. There are piles everywhere.
4. Have too many baths.
5. Drink pink wine on Saturday nights
6. Chat to my customers
7. Smile a lot. Even when I don't want to!

7 Things I can't do:
1. Run further than the end of the road
2. Diet successfully. I give up, life's too short
3. Stop going on about something when it's in my head.
4. Walk past a bookshop without going inside
5. Smell/touch/eat Tuna. Bleurgh.
6. Bring myself to buy a pair of crocs. I just can't do it.
7. Stop buying knickers.

7 Things that attract me to the Opposite Sex
1. Someone who is smiley
2. Sarcasm-but good sarcasm, not nasty sarcasm
3. Smelling nice!
4. Good Manners
5. A good sense of humour
6. Honesty
7. Glasses

7 Things that I say most often:
1. Morning!
2. What can I get you?
3. Really?
4. Have a good weekend
5. What shall we have for dinner?
6. Rubbish
7. How Lovely!

7 Celebrities that I admire:
1. David Mitchell- he makes me laugh hysterically. I love his sense of humour
2. Gordon Ramsey. Grr. Hmm, I think I may have changed 'admire' to 'fancy' for a second there...oh well.
3. Victoria Wood
4. Ummm
5. Hmmm
6. Errrrr
7. ?

7 Favourite Foods:
1. Marmite on toast (you knew it was coming Kim!)
2. Rob's Risotto
3. Strawberry Pavlova
4. Roast Vegetable soup
5. Toasted teacakes
6. Lobster
7. Scallops

I have been particularly rubbish at using my camera of late, so apologies for no piccies. Slapped wrist. I shall put it in my bag now.
I am not yet feeling remotely festive. Is it just me?
x

7 comments:

tess said...

oooh you've gone all purple!
too many baths - impossible....

Lisa said...

I laughed at the knicker buying!
With you on the marmite and teacakes. And David Mitchell, he's so funny.
Lisa x

Ragged Roses said...

OOOh I so knew that was coming Anna! Just waiting for it to appear somewhere on that list! This is such a great list, fab answers. Methinks you might be growing just a tad weary of all that soup making, on the other hand pink wine on a Saturday night seems like great fun! Take care
Kimx
Love the cafe/florist/ bookshop idea

Curlew Country said...

Oh I smiled at so many o those Anna - woman after my own heart!

I'm feeling a sort of enforced festiveness. Not nearly ready enough but want to get in the spirit if that makes sense?!

Stephx (love the sound of your super-cafe, there's a small florist/cafe in Ashbourne, close to me, that I adore. My 2 year old insisted on going in for lunch on Saturday - the training is obviously paying off!)

Lynn said...

Ooh, delish! And hilarious! I think it's just as well you can't stop buying knickers -- it might be awkward if you did away with them. >;-D (Watch that soup-making, by the way...)

julia said...

I'm with you on Gordon Ramsay (not literally, obviously!), marmite, David Mitchell (fancy im a little bit as well), going on about things, wanting that huge cafe and many more things, And I'm not feeling particularly festive yet although the cafe was very cosy yesterday, and the Christmas lights did give me a little tingle of festivity!
See you soon
Julia xx

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile said...

Ha.. from one humbug to another.. greetings!
I do so love your lists and I can hear you and see you saying those things.. Now don't get spooked.. I haven't bugged the cafe!
I think maybe you should move on from pink wine to pink gin.. with all the hard toil you put in to each week you deserve something stronger.. and it put's hairs on your chest! Just what you need to keep you warm through the winter..
Oh dear.. I seem to have lost it again..
Love to you Anna...
Michele xxxx